Trash Troupe / Two Guys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dj kool :3

'M □ □
    'M □ □

Dj kool :3 Empty Dj kool :3

Post  'M □ □ April 9th 2010, 5:11 pm

old school is the shit. beat the stuff kids listen to nowadays -.-
    ShaftyCakes
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

Dj kool :3 Empty Re: Dj kool :3

Post  ShaftyCakes April 9th 2010, 5:50 pm

Most songs now are either crappy to meh beats or covered from older songs. Unfortunately the people that sing the covered versions usually suck
    Joey-Kazaam
    Joey-Kazaam

Post  Joey-Kazaam April 9th 2010, 5:55 pm

ShaftyCakes wrote:Most songs now are either crappy to meh beats or covered from older songs. Unfortunately the people that sing the covered versions usually suck
    Or you're only listening to main stream music. When you say old songs you are talking about "Rich girls" or whatever, which is mainstream which isn't very good.

Music these days is good when it is by G-DRAGON!
    ShaftyCakes
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ShaftyCakes April 9th 2010, 6:13 pm

Joey-Kazaam wrote:
    ShaftyCakes wrote:Most songs now are either crappy to meh beats or covered from older songs. Unfortunately the people that sing the covered versions usually suck
    Or you're only listening to main stream music. When you say old songs you are talking about "Rich girls" or whatever, which is mainstream which isn't very good.

He's such a good band!
    Joey-Kazaam
    Joey-Kazaam

Post  Joey-Kazaam April 9th 2010, 6:58 pm

ShaftyCakes wrote:
    Joey-Kazaam wrote:

He's such a good band!
    Dj kool :3 44827
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin
    Admin

Post  The Heap April 9th 2010, 7:38 pm

I like anything not mainstream, as long as it isn't just stupid.
    Joey-Kazaam
    Joey-Kazaam

Post  Joey-Kazaam April 9th 2010, 8:51 pm

The Heap wrote:I like anything not mainstream, as long as it isn't just stupid.
    Because it would suck so much if other people liked the the music you listen to too?
    ShaftyCakes
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ShaftyCakes April 9th 2010, 10:04 pm

Joey-Kazaam wrote:
    Because it would suck so much if other people liked the the music you listen to too?
    It can be somewhat annoying when you find out about a band/song and then after a few months or maybe a year people start to fall in love with them. This happened a lot to me and most notable for The Killers. I really liked their stuff when I first say Somebody Told Me and the original video for Mr. Brightside. From then on they become one of my favourite bands even though it is kinda annoying when people only know Somebody Told Me and When You Where Young when they have so many songs that are better. I went to a concert of theirs a year ago and it was really great because all of the people that only like their mainstream stuff where pretty drunk/barely standing up and they ended up playing a lot of their lesser known songs.

Woah that was off-topic
    Joey-Kazaam
    Joey-Kazaam

Post  Joey-Kazaam April 9th 2010, 11:35 pm

ShaftyCakes wrote:
    Joey-Kazaam wrote:
    It can be somewhat annoying when you find out about a band/song and then after a few months or maybe a year people start to fall in love with them. This happened a lot to me and most notable for The Killers. I really liked their stuff when I first say Somebody Told Me and the original video for Mr. Brightside. From then on they become one of my favourite bands even though it is kinda annoying when people only know Somebody Told Me and When You Where Young when they have so many songs that are better. I went to a concert of theirs a year ago and it was really great because all of the people that only like their mainstream stuff where pretty drunk/barely standing up and they ended up playing a lot of their lesser known songs.

Woah that was off-topic
    HEY I LIKE SOMEBODY TOLD ME!
    I see what you mean. I guess when a band goes mainstream they tend to become sellouts and try to appease the masses rather than staying true to their original image, i.e. Panic at the Disco, I remember in like '06 or whatever they were emo punk with "I CHIME IN HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF? CLOSING THE EMMA DOOR" whatever that song was called, and now they're... Refer to Spencer's cover.

To be honest I don't mind mainstream music.
    ShaftyCakes
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ShaftyCakes April 9th 2010, 11:46 pm

The title of that song was a reference to the book I read for my fishbowl. Long story short, the book sucked but my teacher read it so I barely had to explain anything and I got a good mark from it.
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin
    Admin

Post  The Heap April 10th 2010, 3:55 am

Joey-Kazaam wrote:

nsh, most mainstream stuff just happens to be crap. if it was like 1982 i probably wouldn't say the same thing.
    'M □ □
    'M □ □

Post  'M □ □ April 10th 2010, 1:47 pm

Joey-Kazaam wrote:

Wow, believe it or not, I used to listen to Michael Jackson. That was until he died of course, now I hate him >.<
    That's just because everyone else started to get all soft for him and I would go to town hearing his music playing all the time. It was a major rage on my part.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 10:20 am