Trash Troupe / Two Guys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Joey-Kazaam
    Joey-Kazaam

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Empty Battlefield Bad Company 2

Post  Joey-Kazaam March 30th 2010, 3:16 pm

It was very tough at the beginning of the game (Multiplayer). They don't assist you at all, they give you crappy guns and expect you to have the skill to play better than people that can kill you in one shot.

After my first 2 games I was at a 0.5 kdr, I say this because it is odd, in CoD my kdr was at like 1.7, in the first battlefield game it was at 2 I think so for it to be that low was a problem.

I unlocked some new weapons which really helped me out a lot.

Anyways it is a lot of fun when you have a squad with friends or randoms with mics. And it is lols when we all get into a helicopter and see who is the worst pilot. Cory and I tied.

Anyways today I play and got my kdr up to a .92 cuz I've got skillz yo. I have a sick clutch story..

I was running to the enemy base, when somebody started shooting me to the right, I turned shot him lost half my clip and he ran away alive. I turned shot a guy on a turret and killed him. I ran into a bunker where there was a guy and I knifed him, then I pulled out my M9 and finished off the guy that had shot me at the beginning. A huge group of guys swarmed me and I threw a frag killing 2. Then I shot 2 guys with my m9 before blowing up from an rpg.

all that happened in like 30 seconds. It's crazy hectic.

O and btw, CoD < BFBC2
    ShaftyCakes
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Empty Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2

Post  ShaftyCakes March 30th 2010, 10:49 pm

BFBC2 is really giving MW2 a run for it's money since it's online has more to offer.
    However it'll still be fun to piss Mike off in MW2 with snipers while he's spraying and praying with the Scar-H.

Plus MW2 is full of hackers/glitchers/exploiters/whatever you call them so you can really get a good game going.

Did you buy or rent it?
    Joey-Kazaam
    Joey-Kazaam

Post  Joey-Kazaam March 31st 2010, 12:10 am

I bought it Very Happy
    ShaftyCakes
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ShaftyCakes March 31st 2010, 12:49 pm

I think the destructible maps for multiplayer is great since it gets rid of campers (like Mike at his favourite camp spots on Terminal; in the cockpit of the plane, on top of the red roof next to the thing the gas tank or in the little room outside near the book store and the plane) and it makes you adapt to the match that's going on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 2:39 pm