Trash Troupe / Two Guys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

i want a pc

Blake
    Blake

i want a pc Empty i want a pc

Post  Blake February 1st 2010, 10:03 pm

ive been waiting for the god damn tf2 update on xbox for 3 years now, and today i heard there ganna make you pay for it! i want a pc 44827
    ShaftyCakes
    ShaftyCakes
    Admin
    Admin

i want a pc Empty Re: i want a pc

Post  ShaftyCakes February 2nd 2010, 10:39 pm

Microsoft wants money for every DLC thing. Valve doesn't want to charge but they have to make you pay the price for using XBox Live Marketplace. It's just a rule/minimum price thing that Microsoft has. Valve is taking forever with the update because they would rather give people every update with the minimum fee then make you pay for the minimum fee every single update.

I do recommend it on PC because on the console versions you can only scream MEDIC! while on PC you have like 30 things to say and you could use a mic like normal. Plus there are mods... Mods are awesome. People make different maps and skins all the time and they are usually awesome.

It's like $20 on PC and it's worth the money, I'm just happy I there was a sale on Steam so I got it for $10.

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 1:00 pm